Siete tra quelli che considerano Halo Wars uno dei titoli più complessi e divertenti del 2009, in particolare nelle modalità online? Stanche delle solite mappe? Bene, Microsoft annuncia ufficialmente 4 nuove mappe nella prossima espansione in uscita il prossimo 21 luglio al prezzo di 800 MP. I dettagli nel comunicato ufficiale.
?Historic Battle? expands the universe for ?Halo Wars? fans with four new multiplayer maps with varied terrains for players to find their competitive edge by using unique features of each map. The four new maps include:
· Barrens (1v1 Map): Difficult terrain channels units into killing zones. The side that controls the Forerunner artifacts will have the advantage.
· Blood River (1v1 Map): Secure base locations on nearby cliffs overlook this naturally red-tinged river. The soldiers that fought over its two narrow crossings gave the river its name, which has since taken on a greater meaning.
· Glacial Ravine (3v3 Map): A snow-topped mountain range forms a natural barrier that cuts this region in half. Control of the two energy walls at the narrow central pass often determines the outcome of the battle, though clever use of the Sentinel Factories may play a role as well.
· Memorial Basin (2v2 Map): The high ground in the middle offers good cover for infantry, while the generally open terrain transforms organized battle plans into bloodbaths.
?Historic Battle? also adds four new Achievements worth a total of 100 points:
· Tour Coming Through: Hot drop 50 squads to your Covenant Leader in a single game on Memorial Basin (30 points)
· Never Leave a Man Behind: Finish a game with 5000 net resources contributed to your teammates on Barrens (15 points)
· Drain Cleaner: Kill 20 enemy squads with a continuous Covenant Leader Power on Memorial Basin (30 points)
· Killjoy: Disrupt 5 active Leader Powers in a single game on Blood River (25 points)