Il team Criterion ha rivelato oggi tutte le feature presente nella nuova patch 1.2, per il titolo racing/arcade, Burnout Paradise. Non è stato ancora annunciato il giorno in cui tale aggiornamento verrà rilasciato, ma grazie alla lista completa dei nuovi contenuti, che vi presentiamo a fine news, possiamo tranquillamente cominiciare a scaldare i motori.
Patch 1.2 nel dettaglio:
As you all know we have been playing, listening and responding to feedback with you all, our community. In addition we’ve also been working hard to make Burnout Paradise even better. In play time and reading issues that players are reporting we’ve been making adjustments and fixes to the game. We’re very nearly complete with this update and wanted to share with you all what it is that we’re doing.
The Top 10 problems reported by you have been fixed, these are:
– PS3 game can crash when a player is taken down and the player that has performed the Takedown leaves the game.
– The game indefinitely displays “Connecting to Paradise City Servers” if it’s having problems pinging the rebroadcast server.
– Disconnecting the controller before a race begines can mean that race timings can be manipulated with players who didn’t cross the line first being awarded the win
– Repeatedly joining and leaving a game with 8 players can cause the game to hang.
– Hammering the A (360) or X (PS3) after unlocking a car can cause the game to hang.
– East Crawford and Watt St achievements can not be achieved if the player goes online and sets road rules before attempting them.
– Audio distortion when using 5.1 / DTS and looking rearwards.
– Enhanced 360 streaming performance stops instances where the game seems to pause for a second or so.
– Total time driven in player stats would stick at 145 hours 🙂
– VoIP connection problems with 8 player games.
Game experience enhancements
– We’re going to be running road rule timers in all events and online challenges.
– Tuning Online Takedown logic & physical behaviour to iron out instances where it doesn’t feel fair.
– Increase online race timer timeout so players have a greater chance of finishing the race.
– Fix drifting bug when drifting and boosting there wasn’t any real control on the brake so players would grind around the walls of the corners. Getting better control.
– Boost fix, stabbing the boost has too much of a jerky behaviour in the car handling.
– Surround sound fix – Centre speaker was 4dB louder, ruining the mix and the speech has now been positioned correctly.
– Tweak Marked Man gameplay AI, was easy to exploit by driving in reverse.
– Increase the # of search results returned for online games.
– Increase Picture Paradise timer so it doesn’t kick in so quickly.
Other high priority issues being fixed
– Some online race start points face the players in the wrong direction
– Instances where Barrel rolls were not registering correctly in Stunt Run
– Instances in Stunt Run where players would crash but not wreck & score multipliers by driving away
– Fixed instances where the counting of Boost Chains would drop out
– Some instances where Revenge Rivalries desync & don’t get fixed until players are updated online.
– Some instance where the Host couldn’t change the game access if the game was created through an invite.
– Achievements, Awards and Challenges numbers sometimes not updated if the player didn’t leave the game cleanly
– Online challenge issues where the challenge couldn’t be completed if it was started at the exact time that a player left the game.
– Incorrect rivalry updates when European players played against English or Japanese players. Online connection issues
– Force timeout if the 360 gets stuck on “Connecting to Paradise City Servers” – NAT error
– Rich presence on 360 didn’t change correctly when there is a change in the game parameters.
– Instances where Friends were not being displayed on the mini map.
We’ll get a definitive release date out to you all as soon as we can, but it doesn’t stop here for us! Look out in the near future for more details on future updates and our plans for DLC.
The Burnout Team.