Rainbow Six Siege Ă¨ il gioco del momento. E per continuare a mantenere alta l’attenzione del proprio pubblico su questo titolo, il team di sviluppo continua incessantemente a lavorare sul suo miglioramento.
Una nuova grande patch stĂ per essere rilasciata oggi, e va a risolvere una impressionante quantitĂ di bug.
Questo il changelog:
Pause Button in Custom Lobby During Operator Selection Phase
- We have added a Pause button to the UI that will allow the host of a Player-hosted custom games to pause the match during the Operator Selection phase.
- To utilize this functionality, the host will need to press [End]/[Start+DPAD UP] to stop the timer. Press the button again to resume the timer.
- Fixed â€“ Barricade pieces remain stuck in place if hit from a perpendicular angle.
- Fixed â€“ In rare instances, a drone is able to use a dead Attackerâ€™s shield to move the Defuser.
- Fixed â€“ When deploying a reinforced wall, it is possible to pass through the reinforcement.
- Fixed â€“ Muzzle brake also hides the flash for side arms.
- Fixed â€“ When a shield user goes prone while attempting to use an Observational tool (drone), the shield will stay equipped while prone.
- Fixed â€“ In some cases, clipping would cause an Operatorâ€™s shield to disappear. This would allow the Operator to be shot through their shield.
- Fixed â€“ Dropping from any height while holding a breaching charge will make her sidearm invisible.
- Fixed â€“ Shotgun pellet impacts do not remain on Tachankaâ€™s LMG Shield.
- Fixed â€“ After destroying the LMG Shield, it will reappear for a few frames.
- Fixed â€“ Getting kills with Hibana will not count towards and SAT Weekly Challenge.
- Fixed â€“ Getting kills with Echo will not count towards and SAT Weekly Challenge.
- Fixed â€“ Yokai drones will sometimes hit an invisible wall when jumping through door ways.
- Fixed â€“ Yokai drones will sometimes hit an invisible wall when jumping in 2F Geisha Room on Skyscraper.
- Fixed â€“ Cluster Charges destroy gadgets without destroying breakable floors.
- Fixed â€“ Black Eyeâ€™s remain floating in mid-air when thrown at a broken barricade.
- Fixed â€“ When a trap is placed on an elevated surface, it will trigger even without vaulting onto it.
- Fixed â€“ Corrupted animation when equipping a second rifle shield after the first was destroyed.
- Fixed â€“ Sound effects from her Shock Droneâ€™s taser does not propagate as intended.
- Fixed â€“ In some instances, Jagerâ€™s Magpie devices do not react to Hibanaâ€™s pellets.
- Fixed â€“ Playerâ€™s controller will not vibrate when killed by an EDD.
- Fixed â€“ Players are unable to see who has the Defuser, drop it, or pick it up on Favelas.
- Fixed â€“ Hostage is not able to be revived if the Hostage goes DBNO and clips with the Kitchen Table.
- Fixed â€“ Operators with â€ślauncher gadgetsâ€ť (Hibana and Ash) do not have feedback when reloading.
- Fixed â€“ When a spectator joins a match in progress, they will not be able to see Tachankaâ€™s LMG Shield.
- Fixed â€“ Following a player outside, they player can sometimes become invisible to the Spectator.
- Fixed â€“ Missing Camera in Vista Hallway.
- Fixed â€“ Tachanka has invisible bullet collision at the entrance of 1F Lobby.
- Fixed â€“ Users remain stuck in a vaulting animation after vaulting through the 2F Back Stairs window.
- Fixed â€“ Operators are able to vault through wooden panels and clip inside of a wall.
- Fixed â€“ The shield on Tachankaâ€™s LMG is offset during Kill Cam replays.
- Fixed â€“ The shield on Tachankaâ€™s LMG is not visible in Support Mode after switching between Tachanka and another Operator.
- Fixed â€“ Dud range on Hibanaâ€™s X-KAIROS launcher is still visible for other players, even after it has been turned off.
- Fixed â€“ Melee kills are displayed as headshots in the kill feed.
- Fixed â€“ Banditâ€™s Shock Wire kills are displayed as headshots in the kill feed.
- Fixed â€“ Kill Camera will sometimes pass through walls.
- Fixed â€“ In some instances, Operators appear to have Raptor Legs in the Kill Cam.
- Fixed â€“ When a player is kicked from a Casual match, they are still able to rejoin it.
- Fixed â€“ When a player is kicked from a Ranked match, they are able to rejoin the same match if it is still running after their 15 minute ban is over.